FitmoFitness + training
Please click here for the Group Training class schedule
You're a lone wolf. A renegade. We get you.
Why personal training? Simple…because it is PERSONAL! Everyone is different; if you have specific issues, or areas of training that you want to emphasize, you will need more individual attention than someone who doesn’t have those same needs.
• One-on-One Personal Training
• Couples Personal Training (can be ANY two people with similar goals)
• Small Group Personal Training (can be ANY 4-6 people with similar goals)
• ½ hour, 45 minute, and 1 hour sessions are available
Areas of focus within each type of personal training package include, but are not limited to:
• Weight Loss
• Improvement of Strength
• Improvement of Cardio-respiratory Endurance
• Improvement of Flexibility
• Improvement of Balance, Stability, and Core Strength
• Sport Specific/Agility Training
Each client will also receive nutritional guidance, fitness assessments, and have their progress monitored and tracked qualitatively and quantitatively. You can be assured that Anita will make you feel comfortable and offer you ENDLESS guidance and support throughout YOUR journey to healthier and happier YOU!!Type your paragraph here.
Enjoy the benefits of personal training combined with the motivation that comes from being part of a team! We invite any and every one to try a group for FREE so we can make believers out of you! Why Group Training? Research has shown that training with a group has many benefits! Below are a few:
Unlimited Access 6 Month Commitment - $130/month
Unlimited Access 12 Month Commitment - $120/month
Drop-In Rate - $20/session
Group Training offers a total body workout in a supportive and motivating group environment. If you need that push to reach your ultimate fitness potential with the help of a group, then look no further! Join us for a free session to see for yourself just how fun and effective our workouts are!”Type your paragraph here.
(910) 782-8848 501-3 Covil Avenue. Wilmington NC 28403